- As per Governmental Decree No. 75/2014/ND-CP dated July 28th, 2014, all foreign organizations & individuals in Vietnam must recruit Vietnamese employees or register the recruitment of Vietnamese employees via authorized agencies on recruitment guidance and management of Vietnamese employees.
- Service Company to Foreign Missions (FOSCO) is authorized by Vietnam’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and assigned by People's Committee of Ho Chi Minh City to do the tasks of recruitment guidance, management of Vietnamese employees working at diplomatic missions, international organizations, non-governmental organizations in 20 Southern provinces and cities from Binh Thuan to Ca Mau, as well as those at representative offices of foreign companies and foreign individuals in the Ho Chi Minh City.
- When there is a need to recruit Vietnamese employees, foreign organizations & individuals must submit a request for recruiting Vietnamese employees to FOSCO and then, within 15 (fifteen) working days, since the receipt of the request, if FOSCO fails to select and introduce Vietnamese employees (including the case that the employee fails the job interview), the foreign organizations & individuals have the right to directly recruit Vietnamese employees.
- Within 07 (seven) working days after the signing of a labor contract with a Vietnamese employee, foreign organizations & individuals must confirm in writing the recruitment, with an enclosed copy of the labor contract to FOSCO so that FOSCO can fulfill the authorized missions.
Regulations on wage/ salary, insurance and personal income tax
- The local employees are paid in Vietnamese dong, following interbank foreign exchange rate, mentioned in the monthly notice of payment to representative offices, foreign organizations and companies.
- General consulates, International organizations, Non-governmental organizations unanimously agree to pay salary and transfer obligatory contributions through FOSCO in accordance with the regulations of Vietnam’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- In order to save the time and manpower for representative offices and foreign companies in implementing their obligations and responsibilities, FOSCO provides services that on their behalf can help to process all the necessary formalities, ensuring that the employer’s and the employee’s obligations and rights are fully carried out.
- Recruitment and management procedures: Tel. (84 -28) 3822 8829 – 3829 7374 (ext. 31, 32)
- Service contracts: Tel. (84 -28) 3822 8829 – 3829 7374 (ext. 31)
- Insurance and personal income tax: Tel. (84 -28) 3822 8829 – 3829 7374 (ext. 51, 46)
- Payroll without remittance through Fosco, expatriates’ personal income tax, work permit, etc: Tel. (84 -28) 3822 8829 – 3829 7374 (ext. 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)